Case Packer is designed to be used in packaging industry to fulfil different kind of packaging requirements of clients. This machine is well featured with two working modes like automatic & manual that ensure smooth functioning in packaging task. It is capable of packing bottle of varied sizes in different speeds like 120 Bottles per minute; Matrix - 4x5 = 20 for 1000ml and 120 Bottles per minute; Matrix - 4x5 = 20 for 500ml. It is run by 3 servomotors & precision gearbox with less than six micron backlesh in order to attain great efficiency and durability of the equipment. It has touch screen Human Machine Interface which shows the accept/reject count together along with the pictorial display of fall in inner force in case of leakage. There is a teach mode in this intelligent machine to set the levels of acceptable in the fall of internal force. The Case Packer can reject the leaked bottles without damaging the temper evident seal or disclosing the cap of an induction sealed bottles.
- Air Consumption : 1CFM.
- Minimum Pressure : 4 kg / cm2.
- Maximum Pressure : 6 kg / cm2.
- Input Power Supply : 415 VAC, 50Hz, 16 Amps.
- Speed : For 1000ml: 80 to 90 bpm*.
- Indicated speeds can vary as per Conveyor's speed.
- User-friendly LCD touch screen displays last data of ten bottles in MMI screen.
- Everyday production displays along with reset facility.
- Rejecter featured with buzzer for indicating reject bottle.
- Data logging feasible on request.